Our Proprietary Tools, Models, & Processes
We employ a powerful combination of proprietary tools, processes, and models, along with the use of leading-edge assessments carefully chosen for practical application and proven bottom-line impact.
- BIAS Model of Perception™
- Max the Moment Process™ for managing reactions effectively
- Reaction-to-Mastery Process™ for eliminating emotional triggers
- 4P’s of Strategic Alignment
- A-E-I-O-U’s of Change™ model for leading change
- Inner Mastery Process™ and related tools and techniques
- Dimensions of Exceptional Leadership™ Model
COREMAP Personality System
This self-assessment is used to increase emotional intelligence (EQ), including self- and other-awareness, and to further identify areas needing development. This instrument is superior to similar tools (DISC, MBTI) in several ways:
- It has three parts instead of one, which makes it impossible to manipulate (either intentionally or unconsciously).
- It not only describes each type’s tendencies under normal circumstances, it charts developmental levels and reactive tendencies under stress.
- It is a powerful EQ tool as well, enabling not only self-awareness, but also techniques for reading other people and accurately deducing their type – thus giving you tremendous insights into their tendencies and preferences.
The Leadership Circle 360 Assessment
- A 360-degree assessment for individuals to pinpoint developmental areas.
- The only assessment on the market to address both reactive tendencies and creative competencies (and all in single graphic).
- Use of percentiles enables you to compare your leadership capabilities to other leaders in the broader marketplace.
- Reveals task vs. relationship imbalances which contribute to damaged relationships and diminished results.
- Provides a pathway for evolving from reactive to creative leadership behaviors.
- Includes both quantitative measures and descriptive comments from evaluators.